We have had the great pleasure of presenting quite a few private degustation dinner parties lately and thought we would share some of the pics. These dishes were all created by our talented Chef Ray.
At Simple & Beautiful Catering, we love creating new dishes and the degustation style of dinner gives us an opportunity to experiment with new flavour combinations, that more often than not make their way onto our canape, banquet and buffet menus!
The dishes above are:
- Fresh pea & saffron risotto with a pan fried scallop
- Textures of beetroot: slow roasted, puree, pickled - served with house made labna
- Charred cos with burnt butter, broccoli , fresh peas and cashews
- Beef wellington: slow cooked beef with puff pastry, mustard with mushrooms and spinach
- Tian of prawn: served with avocado and tomato hint of watermelon for sweet
- Slow roasted vegetables: served with candied walnuts and balsamic reduction
- House made pappardelle with slow roasted duck and red wine jus
- Chocolate 5 ways: chocolate macron, dark chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, chocolate ice-cream, chocolate ganache served with double cream
Let us know what you think!
Sharing our food adventures!